Therapeutic Full LengthRegular price $94.95
This is our most popular model and includes 7 Steps to achieve the ultimate benefits from BAREFOOTSCIENCE™ like strengthened arches, reduced muscle fatigue, improved static and dynamic balance, and relief from sore feet.
Stronger feet recovers from plantar fasciitis, fallen arches or flat feet, some alignment issues, shin splints, heel spurs, weak arches, and ankle, knee, hips, and back soreness.
Clothed in a 2 tone mesh anti-fungal material and contains Poron™ at the front and heel of the insert for excellent shock absorption and pressure reduction. Ideal for a robust/heavier person and high step rate occupancies.
A great option for athletes, as the 7 Steps provide the most mid-arch stimulation which has been known to reduce proprioception deficits and strengthen neuromuscular pathways between the feet and the brain improving static and dynamic balance. Most athletes use this device as a natural performance enhancer.
Diabetics and those suffering from arthritis find relief of problematic symptoms from the increased blood flow circulation to the feet through the mid-arch stimulation. Those who are on levels 6 and 7 have described a massaging sensation when walking.
This model is available in a ¾ length to easily transfer to another pair of shoes or for shoes and boots without a removable liner.
*The full-length insole is recommended ONLY for shoes with removable insoles. For shoes without removable insoles, please view one of our 3/4 length insoles.
XS (Child 3.5 – 5.5 / Women 5 – 7.5), S (Men 5 – 7.5 / Women 8 – 9.5), M (Men 8 – 9.5 / Women 10 – 11.5), L (Men 10 – 11.5 / Women 12 – 13), XL (Men 12 – 13.5)
- Sizes 4 – 13.5
- 7 step model
- 2 tone mesh
- Anti-fungal properties
- Enhanced cushioning and breathability
- ‘Poron™’ at the front and heel for excellent shock absorbing qualities
- Ideal for the more robust / heavier person
- Ideal for people with Diabetes, Arthritis or individuals with high arches
- Extra pressure-reducing layer
- Additional stimulation to massage tense foot muscles
- Plugs 6 and 7 are designed to withstand a heavier footfall
- Proactive and reactive, providing relief from foot, heel, ankle, leg, knee, hip, back, neck and shoulder pain
- It comes in full length and ¾ length.