Dr. Peter Gorman is the president of Microgate USA who works with everyday runners and athletes as well as the world’s top athletes, team owners and doctors. He has multiple patents for heart rate monitors.
Stuart is the owner of all about balance and sports therapist of 30+ years as well as the UK distributor of barefoot science insoles.
- Your gait / the runners gait cycle
- Importance of proprioceptive stimulation
- Better balance and why you should strive for it
- Injury risk
- Midfoot / forefoot running
- How runners attempt to fly….and more!
Originally posted: https://zencastr.com/z/pXxMMUxy